News / Retailers eye ocean and rail as air freight rates rise with Golden Week
Tomorrow marks the start of China’s Golden Week holiday and factory closures – which means ...
News / Specialised Covid partnerships strengthen airline and forwarder relations
The Covid crisis, in PR terms anyway, appears to have strengthened specialised partnerships between carriers ...
News / Governments must intervene in the PPE industry to ensure future supply
Public health procurement officials around the world need to radically rethink their supply chain strategies ...
News / China's new air cargo gate-in rule eases congestion, but impacts freighters
China’s new ‘gate-in’ rule for air cargo has prompted fears of more freighters flying out ...
News / Cash flow is king as troubled carriers throw in more air cargo capacity
Despite signs that more passenger aircraft flying cargo missions is proving a drag on rates, ...
News / Forwarders warned to be vigilant as thieves target PPE
The UK’s National Vehicle Crime Intelligence Service (NaVCIS) has warned the logistics industry to be ...
- 1.Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2.China looks ready to step in again and put a cap on ocean freight rates
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.'Back us or lose us' – PIL's final desperate plea to creditors
- 5.EXCLUSIVE: Another shock as DHL Express suspends some UK-EU services
- 1. Tommy on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2. ANTONIO GARCIA on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 3. Capt SPARROW on Maersk Essen loses 750 boxes into the Pacific
- 4. Malkeet singh on Plans for tighter Covid restrictions in Hong Kong threaten airfreight xref to KLM
- 5. I agree. Mohd Azmi Bin Ahmad on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen