British Airways Headlines
News / Union steps up war against new BA contracts with fresh cargo strikes at Heathrow
British Airways faces a fresh strike tomorrow at its Heathrow cargo facility Unite union members are ...
News / BA finally agrees 'air cargo cartel' financial settlement with DB Schenker
British Airways has agreed an out-of-court settlement with Deutsche Bahn over the air freight ‘cartel’ ...
News / Threat to thousands of Swissport jobs puts regional airports at risk, says union
As feared by the handling sector in the early days of the Covid-19 crisis, high ...
News / As red ink begins to flood bottom lines, the mega-airlines begin to unravel
The disintegration of the major airlines has begun. Yesterday, British Airways (BA) announced the likely ...
Premium / All the links in your supply chain need to be secure against cyber attacks
Comment: Cyber security attacks happen almost daily, impacting SMEs to multinational corporate companies. The majority of the ...
News / Cargo logjam certain as two-day BA pilot strike begins
British Airways flights – and cargo operations – were cancelled today in response to the pilot strike that will ...
Comment / The conundrum for airlines: should we carry live animals for medical research?
Live animal transport has been in the spotlight recently: the death of several pets in the care ...
News / Lynne Embleton interview: new products take off in a busy first year at IAG Cargo
In terms of timing, the start of last year was a good point to take ...
Recommends / BA cargo cartel appeal rejected
The European Court of Justice has dismissed British Airway’s attempts to have a €104m air ...
- 1.Singapore port congestion pushing up waiting time, cargo rollovers and rates
- 2.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 3.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 4.Aggressive carriers 'biting the hand that feeds them' as importers shun China
- 5.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 1. Alex Lennane on Time for (an inevitable) change – more women at the top in logistics
- 2. [email protected] on Time for (an inevitable) change – more women at the top in logistics
- 3. [email protected] on Air freight Lufthansa's star performer, but 'the good times never last' says Cargo CEO
- 4. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 5. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking