British Airways Headlines
News / As red ink begins to flood bottom lines, the mega-airlines begin to unravel
The disintegration of the major airlines has begun. Yesterday, British Airways (BA) announced the likely ...
Premium / All the links in your supply chain need to be secure against cyber attacks
Comment: Cyber security attacks happen almost daily, impacting SMEs to multinational corporate companies. The majority of the ...
News / Cargo logjam certain as two-day BA pilot strike begins
British Airways flights – and cargo operations – were cancelled today in response to the pilot strike that will ...
Comment / The conundrum for airlines: should we carry live animals for medical research?
Live animal transport has been in the spotlight recently: the death of several pets in the care ...
News / Lynne Embleton interview: new products take off in a busy first year at IAG Cargo
In terms of timing, the start of last year was a good point to take ...
Recommends / BA cargo cartel appeal rejected
The European Court of Justice has dismissed British Airway’s attempts to have a €104m air ...
- 1.Logistics jobs being axed in their thousands – but there will be opportunities
- 2.Air cargo: 'the madness has gone, it's the new normal – but what's next?'
- 3.Probe into Ukraine International after 'tragic loss of animal life on our flight'
- 4.As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'
- 5.Market Insight: Toft start date revealed, new Maersk finance hire has 3PL baggage
- 1. Lloyd on Final-mile postal tariffs set to rise, but by how much is still in the air
- 2. Alessandro Pasetti on Against the odds: DB Schenker – Fix America and dream billions
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Against the odds: DB Schenker – Fix America and dream billions
- 4. email@example.com on More transatlantic blankings are unveiled as a new trade war threatens
- 5. John Michael Voss on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'