Power to procurement Headlines
Comment / Digital transformation: why procurement should be the hero in your business
There’s no question that businesses in the UK are experiencing digital change, and when it ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: Possible scenarios after DSV's Sfr4bn takeover of Panalpina
Comment: One sometimes has to abandon trying to add value to a particular debate because even if ...
News / Airlines win new US military air freight contracts, but United stands back
Fourteen US airlines have won contracts, worth up to $228m over five years, from the ...
Recommends / Insolvency legislation and the procurement dilemma
Thoughtful post from procurement expert Peter Smith on last week’s news that three City Link ...
Recommends / Procuring logistics services is not the same as buying paper clips
Quite – the title of this article could almost have been a quote from a ...
News / A new era for supply chains as faster IT systems push data into the driving seat
The natural tension between supply chain and procurement departments in major shippers – between logistics ...
News / Does a culture of 'cost-bashing' remain a barrier to innovation in the supply chain?
In the first of a two-part series, supply chain consultant Zen Yaworksy explains why 3PLs ...
Recommends / Procurement skills increasingly critical to supply chain
The pages of The Loadstar have often featured a “procurement vs logistics” battle, but is ...
News / Centralised procurement gaining more influence as shippers and 3PLs get closer
Despite widespread misgivings about the role of shippers’ procurement departments in the award of contracts ...
Recommends / Have logistics leaders lost “pricing” battle?
Logistics companies only have themselves to blame, according to a new study. Price pressure is ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: UPS & DSV face reckoning as CH Robinson smashes expectations
- 2.Air freight rates still rising: 'the last thing shippers want in this market'
- 3.Analysis: DSV Panalpina and the spoiled kids – next deal now!
- 4.Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 5.Latest freighter fire prompts new questions on lithium battery safety
- 1. Rayhan ahmed on Lawmakers question Swissport over $170m in Covid-19 funds
- 2. email@example.com on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 3. Peter Forbes on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 4. Rayhan ahmed on AirBridgeCargo ready for surge in freighter volumes in Asia Pacific peak season
- 5. David Brent on Market talk: anger and sadness as Panalpina sign falls at Basel HQ