Comment / Supply chain radar: Kuehne + Nagel rumoured to have fired senior CL staff in Schindellegi
Mr. J. Catch is always colourful but very clear in his remarks. So, when he told me on Saturday ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' hammering is surreal – just as DSV speculation surges
There is talk that softer 2019 adjusted ebitda guidance for XPO Logistics, which emerged yesterday, was ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: should UPS & FedEx vs Amazon Air bother air freight executives?
I am sorry. I have no doubt having FedEx, UPS and Amazon Air all in ...
Comment / Against the odds: The full downside of the supply chain trade, according to APMM, Hapag, DSV, XPO & friends
Against the odds comes in two forms: a column, on merit when warranted, and a ...
Comment / Against the odds: CEVA, not Panalpina, the right mating partner for K+N
Unforgettable. In late 2005, Kuehne +Nagel (K+N) agreed its largest deal to date by acquiring Paris-based ...
Kuehne + Nagel ready for takeover talks with Panalpina (Reuters, paper)
Reuters reports: “Swiss logistics group Kuehne & Nagel is ready to talk with Panalpina (PWTN.S) ...
Kuehne weighs blockbuster M&A
Bloomberg: “Kuehne + Nagel International AG said it’s seeking an acquisition that would transform its business ...
News / K+N uses invoices to show clients their ocean freight carbon footprint
Kuehne + Nagel (K+N) has begun noting the CO2 emissions generated by sea freight shipments on ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?