IATA WCS 2019 Headlines
News / Air freight must change: it's not ready to meet the growing demands of e-commerce
The air freight industry needs to change dramatically as it undergoes a “paradigm shift” from the demands of ...
News / Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
Some 40% of e-commerce shippers are unaware of dangerous goods regulations – “a very alarming” ...
News / A bumpy ride for air cargo on the radar as global slowdown takes its toll
IATA has downgraded its projected growth figures for air cargo by nearly half, following a ...
Comment / Innovation, yes, but will this prize-winning idea drive real change in air cargo?
It’s the eve of IATA’s World Cargo Symposium, this year in Singapore. It’s the usual suspects, ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price