IATA WCS 2019 Headlines
News / Air freight must change: it's not ready to meet the growing demands of e-commerce
The air freight industry needs to change dramatically as it undergoes a “paradigm shift” from the demands of ...
News / Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
Some 40% of e-commerce shippers are unaware of dangerous goods regulations – “a very alarming” ...
News / A bumpy ride for air cargo on the radar as global slowdown takes its toll
IATA has downgraded its projected growth figures for air cargo by nearly half, following a ...
Comment / Innovation, yes, but will this prize-winning idea drive real change in air cargo?
It’s the eve of IATA’s World Cargo Symposium, this year in Singapore. It’s the usual suspects, ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: FedEx between a rock and a hard place after disastrous M&A
- 2.Korean Air Cargo suspends transport and cargo handling services at three hubs
- 3.Panalpina's half-year results: 'a respectable achievement' or 'shockingly bad'?
- 4.Carriers vs forwarders – who is going to represent forwarders' interests in carriers' blockchain plans?
- 5.Driver shortage 'not a big deal', although wages are on the rise
- 1. Rajeev S Babu on Shippers bemoan liner capacity cuts this peak season
- 2. Scott Kelly on Amazon rolls out Transparency fake goods detector system to Europe, Canada and India
- 3. Alex Lennane on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 4. MBENSPEED@GMAIL.COM on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 5. Wageih Fawzy Helal Abdel rheem on DHL Freight announces peak season surcharge for shipments across Europe