Can I have a P3 please Bob? Headlines
News / New container line alliance may find it has 'too many cooks in its kitchen', suggests Drewry
“Alliances are only as stable as their member carriers,” was maritime consultant Drewry’s first comment on plans to ...
Recommends / Maersk reaches out to China anti-trust authorities on alliance plans
Maersk Line may well be correct that its proposed vessel sharing agreement with MSC doesn’t ...
News / Maersk Line and MSC unveil 2M vessel sharing port rotations for 21 services
Amid concerns that the 2M alliance between Maersk Line and MSC will suffer the same ...
News / US Maritime Commission puts the brake on 2M proposal while it consults China
It seems certain that the US Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) will “stop the clock” on ...
News / Is Ocean Three the final piece in the container lines mega-alliance jigsaw?
The mega-alliance rankings should determine the foundation for success, or will other factors play a ...
News / Ocean Three unveils Asia-Europe and transpacific services. Transatlantic is next
CMA CGM has confirmed that it has signed a series of agreements to for the ...
News / Boxlines China Shipping, UASC and CMA CGM ready to launch the CUC Alliance
One of the more predictable developments in container shipping appears to be on the cusp ...
Recommends / Consortia and alliances set for further expansion
Drewry analysis on the creation of the 2M alliance of Maersk and MSC; what CMA ...
News / Box terminals must wait for details of 2M schedules, ship sizes and the ports of call
No confirmation of port rotations and vessel sizes has been announced from 2M partners Maersk ...
News / Shippers give tentative thumbs-up to 2M, but market share still a concern for China
Shippers have broadly welcomed the proposed vessel-sharing agreement alliance between Maersk Line and MSC. The European ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?