China Shipping Headlines
Recommends / Disgruntled CSCL customers leaving China Cosco Shipping in droves
According to shippers interviewed by Splash24/7, in the days before the China Shipping-Cosco merger, the ...
Recommends / 'CSCL Indian Ocean grounding must serve as a wake-up call'
An op-ed piece from Splash24/7 on the need for ports to begin drawing up plans ...
Recommends / COSCOCS: China’s new shipping giant, hoping to sail through the downturn
It’s pretty safe to say that the jury remains out on their choice of abbreviation ...
News / Container shipping pricing set for major change, consigning the suspect GRI to a watery grave
RIP the GRI. For at least three years, the major shipping lines may no longer attempt ...
News / CSCL Indian Ocean finally refloated after running aground in the Elbe
The 19,100 teu CSCL Indian Ocean was successfully re-floated on the river Elbe in the ...
Recommends / Grounding of giant boxship in the Elbe reignites environmental debate
Debate over the depth of the River Elbe, and the environmental implications of its proposed ...
Comment / OOCL reports desperate fourth quarter and CSCL expects a loss: will 2016 be a flood of red ink?
The financial reporting season for ocean carriers is looming and by now most of the container ...
News / Maersk Line still the largest container line in 2016, but is not immune to overcapacity and weak demand
Maersk Line has retained its position as the world’s largest container shipping line, according to ...
So much depending on just a few – container shipping in 2016
The short-term health of the containership market rests with the liner companies which stayed on ...
News / APL membership of G6 box shipping alliance expected to continue through 2016
The G6 is likely to continue in its present form for at least another 12 ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?