Ocean 3 Headlines
News / EC clears CMA CGM bid to buy APL, but it must withdraw carrier from G6 alliance
The European Commission’s competition directorate has cleared CMA CGM’s acquisition of Singapore line APL and ...
News / Container shipping shake-up as CMA CGM, China Cosco, OOCL and Evergreen plan new alliance
Newly-merged Chinese ocean carriers Cosco and CSCL, together with Evergreen, OOCL and CMA CGM are set to form a ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd to impose post-CNY rate hikes as blanked sailings slow the pace of price decline
Hapag-Lloyd today announced a new general rate increase (GRI) of $900 per teu on headhaul ...
News / Buyers ignore GRIs and Asia-Europe spot prices tumble again in run-up to CNY
General rate increases (GRIs) announced by Asia-Europe carriers for today have failed to arrest the ...
News / APL membership of G6 box shipping alliance expected to continue through 2016
The G6 is likely to continue in its present form for at least another 12 ...
News / Ocean 3 peak season service suspension 'unprecedented' but may set a precedent
A surprise decision by the Ocean Three alliance to withdraw one of its four Asia-North ...
News / 'Go global or go home' the message to niche lines following HS-UASC alliance
“The message is clear,” said Drewry in its weekly container analysis this morning. “The mantra ...
News / Deal with UASC connects Hamburg Sud with a global shipping network at last
The surprising announcement last week of a “global co-operation agreement” between United Arab Shipping Co ...
News / Is Ocean Three the final piece in the container lines mega-alliance jigsaw?
The mega-alliance rankings should determine the foundation for success, or will other factors play a ...
News / Ocean Three unveils Asia-Europe and transpacific services. Transatlantic is next
CMA CGM has confirmed that it has signed a series of agreements to for the ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Singapore port congestion pushing up waiting time, cargo rollovers and rates
- 4.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 5.No sympathy for carriers from shippers who must foot the bill for bunker hikes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected]m on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag