Comment / Pass the parcel: meeting the challenges of e-commerce fulfilment
Online sales soared to new heights last year to £133bn, surpassing 2015’s figure by 13.5%. This, of course, ...
News / ASOS is one to watch as it redesigns its supply chain and US distribution
“The pace of change in logistics and technology is faster than ever before.” So said CEO ...
Recommends / UK's ASOS reassures investors after warehouse fire
Supply chain risk has never been clearer following a fire at ASOS’s global distribution hub ...
News / Supply chain restructure continues after sales decline sparks ASOS profit warning
UK fashion e-tailer ASOS has said that it remains committed to its infrastructure investment plan ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 1. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 3. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO