The Delivery Conference 2018 Headlines
News / Retailers that try to copy Amazon's delivery model 'will cease to trade'
The operations director of department store chain John Lewis has urged retailers not to try ...
News / Collaboration in retail logistics the key to competing with the 'gorilla' in the room
Collaboration in retail logistics is key to increasing efficiency, competing against industry giants and cutting congestion, ...
News / Cheaper and easier: Asia Pacific the next hot-spot for e-commerce delivery
European retailers should expand their e-commerce offering to Asia Pacific, which is cheaper and easier ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price