Recommends / Logistics and the nature of disaster recovery planning
The last few months have demonstrated again just how vulnerable many societies are to natural disasters, with ...
Recommends / Humanitarian, aid-delivering, one-way drone so practical
Some ideas have genius written all over them, and this is one. A new drone ...
Japan plants shut down after new quake, fuelling economic fears
Tensions understandably remain high in Japan today, after a 6.5 magnitude earthquake hit the south ...
Recommends / Five years after Japan quake, rewiring of auto supply chain hits limits
If the definition of lunacy is someone doing the same thing over and over again ...
Recommends / Case study: when tragedy strikes your supply chain
Very interesting thought experiment from the Harvard Business Review, based on the Rana Plaza disaster ...
Recommends / Fire alert cargo jet lands in Shannon
A cargo jet carrying a consignment of flowers made an emergency landing at Shannon Airport ...
Recommends / Was tragic Fokker 50 flight overloaded with illegal substance?
The tragic story of the Fokker 50 crash in Nairobi last week, in which four ...
Recommends / UK's ASOS reassures investors after warehouse fire
Supply chain risk has never been clearer following a fire at ASOS’s global distribution hub ...
Recommends / UPS cargo pilots complained of fatigue before crash
This is big. The Journal of Commerce reports on the investigation into the crash of ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 3.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 4.Analysis: The axe will fall on Ceva as CMA CGM's cost-cutting exercise gathers speed
- 5.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 1. Rodrigo de la Cruz on Leisure Cargo files for insolvency after loss of major contracts
- 2. Alex Lennane on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 4. Sam O E Okpro on To charge or not to charge? How airlines can boost e-freight
- 5. Moritz Claussen, Managing Director @ cargo.one on The Morrow Roberson Road Test: WebCargo Sky, an ebooking platform or not?