Recommends / Logistics and the nature of disaster recovery planning
The last few months have demonstrated again just how vulnerable many societies are to natural disasters, with ...
Recommends / Humanitarian, aid-delivering, one-way drone so practical
Some ideas have genius written all over them, and this is one. A new drone ...
Japan plants shut down after new quake, fuelling economic fears
Tensions understandably remain high in Japan today, after a 6.5 magnitude earthquake hit the south ...
Recommends / Five years after Japan quake, rewiring of auto supply chain hits limits
If the definition of lunacy is someone doing the same thing over and over again ...
Recommends / Case study: when tragedy strikes your supply chain
Very interesting thought experiment from the Harvard Business Review, based on the Rana Plaza disaster ...
Recommends / Fire alert cargo jet lands in Shannon
A cargo jet carrying a consignment of flowers made an emergency landing at Shannon Airport ...
Recommends / Was tragic Fokker 50 flight overloaded with illegal substance?
The tragic story of the Fokker 50 crash in Nairobi last week, in which four ...
Recommends / UK's ASOS reassures investors after warehouse fire
Supply chain risk has never been clearer following a fire at ASOS’s global distribution hub ...
Recommends / UPS cargo pilots complained of fatigue before crash
This is big. The Journal of Commerce reports on the investigation into the crash of ...
- 1.Decision not to install scrubbers could prove expensive for ONE
- 2.Maersk targets forwarders as digital-first revolution spreads in Latin America
- 3.Flexport opens container freight station in Vietnam as supply chains shift
- 4.Bidvest breaks ties with Panalpina for 'fresh new look' and new logistics partner
- 5.Analysis: DSV Panalpina – I smell fear in the market as its model becomes the benchmark
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Jury shocker: 93 million reasons why the ILWU may soon cease to exist
- 2. Andreas Koût on Flexport opens container freight station in Vietnam as supply chains shift
- 3. Alessandro Pasetti on M&A radar: Hapag-Lloyd takeover – CSAV and Mr Kühne fighting for control or in concert?
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on M&A radar: Hapag-Lloyd takeover – CSAV and Mr Kühne fighting for control or in concert?
- 5. Alex Lennane on The hidden costs of a container lease