News / Container shipping service levels dropping as costs and rates rise
Container shipping costs and service levels are at risk of spiralling out of control, according ...
News / Flexport claims its data advantage can provide 'opportunity in chaos'
Flexport claims it has won business during the tariff war and Covid-19 crisis by making ...
News / Carriers accused of creating rollovers to get shippers to pay more
Carriers are being accused of an abuse of power by “weaponising rollovers” to force shippers ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 4.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 5.No sympathy for carriers from shippers who must foot the bill for bunker hikes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag