Pilot Unions Headlines
News / 'Dogfight' between Atlas Air and its pilots 'won't end for decades'
As Atlas Air prepares to announce (presumably strong) third-quarter results tomorrow, the increasingly bitter battle ...
News / Atlas Air adds Alibaba to its e-commerce charter credentials
Atlas Air has broadened its reach in express e-commerce with an agreement with Cainiao, the ...
News / Atlas Air 'moving the goalposts' after five years of talks with pilots' union
UPDATED 7 OCTOBER TO INCLUDE ATLAS AIR RESPONSE Atlas Air (AAWW) pilots, still negotiating their new ...
News / Atlas Air pilots say management presents false impression of labour relations
Atlas Air pilots have accused management of mis-characterising the nature of the talks between them ...
News / No clear path ahead for Atlas Air dispute with its pilots, but it may speed up
Atlas Air’s legal action with its pilots is not over, despite the management winning a ...
News / Atlas Air and Amazon facing wrongful death lawsuit after 767 tragedy
Atlas Air, along with customer Amazon, is facing a lawsuit over the death of one of its ...
News / Pilots hit back as Atlas brands 'overworked and underpaid' claim a myth
Atlas Air pilots have hit back at the carrier’s “myth busting” in a continuation of ...
News / Atlas may lease passenger aircraft as arbitrator rules it cannot sub-contract
Atlas Air may need to urgently lease a passenger aircraft as a spare, following an arbitrator’s ...
- 1.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 2.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel set to buy Asian forwarder Apex – its largest takeover yet
- 4.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 5.New Montreal port strike would 'really stick a knife in the Canadian economy'
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag