Pilot Unions Headlines
News / 'Dogfight' between Atlas Air and its pilots 'won't end for decades'
As Atlas Air prepares to announce (presumably strong) third-quarter results tomorrow, the increasingly bitter battle ...
News / Atlas Air adds Alibaba to its e-commerce charter credentials
Atlas Air has broadened its reach in express e-commerce with an agreement with Cainiao, the ...
News / Atlas Air 'moving the goalposts' after five years of talks with pilots' union
UPDATED 7 OCTOBER TO INCLUDE ATLAS AIR RESPONSE Atlas Air (AAWW) pilots, still negotiating their new ...
News / Atlas Air pilots say management presents false impression of labour relations
Atlas Air pilots have accused management of mis-characterising the nature of the talks between them ...
News / No clear path ahead for Atlas Air dispute with its pilots, but it may speed up
Atlas Air’s legal action with its pilots is not over, despite the management winning a ...
News / Atlas Air and Amazon facing wrongful death lawsuit after 767 tragedy
Atlas Air, along with customer Amazon, is facing a lawsuit over the death of one of its ...
News / Pilots hit back as Atlas brands 'overworked and underpaid' claim a myth
Atlas Air pilots have hit back at the carrier’s “myth busting” in a continuation of ...
News / Atlas may lease passenger aircraft as arbitrator rules it cannot sub-contract
Atlas Air may need to urgently lease a passenger aircraft as a spare, following an arbitrator’s ...
- 1.ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort
- 2.Container shortages the biggest disrupter: where are all the empty boxes?
- 3.Forwarders see their cargo bumped as vaccine shipments take off
- 4.More box ships skip UK hub ports and forwarders urge EC to intervene
- 5.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 1. Nikolay on Volga-Dnepr AN-124s could be back in the air before the end of the year
- 2. Doug North on ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort
- 3. Troy R McCormack on ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort
- 4. John b on ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort
- 5. Petr Shirshin on ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort