News / OECD calls for reform of 'ineffective' maritime subsidies
Maritime subsidies issued by some of the largest economies to the shipping industry have had ...
News / Dutch pilots demand AF-KLM Cargo cancels wet-lease freighter deal with Qatar
Dutch pilots’ association VNV has hit out at Air France-KLM for wet-leasing freighters from Qatar ...
Recommends / Maersk CEO calls for an end to shipping subsidies
Soren Skou, Maersk CEO, used Singapore Maritime Week to urge governments to stop subsidising shipping ...
Recommends / European Parliament calls for a 'level playing field' in aviation
It looks fairly tepid on the face of it, but perhaps this is simply a ...
- 1.Shock as Søren Toft quits Maersk 'with immediate effect'
- 2.Decision not to install scrubbers could prove expensive for ONE
- 3.Its 'winning strategy' delivers as Expeditors weathers 'challenging' market
- 4.Analysis: DSV Panalpina – I smell fear in the market as its model becomes the benchmark
- 5.Bidvest breaks ties with Panalpina for 'fresh new look' and new logistics partner
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Jury shocker: 93 million reasons why the ILWU may soon cease to exist
- 2. Andreas Koût on Flexport opens container freight station in Vietnam as supply chains shift
- 3. Alessandro Pasetti on M&A radar: Hapag-Lloyd takeover – CSAV and Mr Kühne fighting for control or in concert?
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on M&A radar: Hapag-Lloyd takeover – CSAV and Mr Kühne fighting for control or in concert?
- 5. Alex Lennane on The hidden costs of a container lease