News / OECD calls for reform of 'ineffective' maritime subsidies
Maritime subsidies issued by some of the largest economies to the shipping industry have had ...
News / Dutch pilots demand AF-KLM Cargo cancels wet-lease freighter deal with Qatar
Dutch pilots’ association VNV has hit out at Air France-KLM for wet-leasing freighters from Qatar ...
Recommends / Maersk CEO calls for an end to shipping subsidies
Soren Skou, Maersk CEO, used Singapore Maritime Week to urge governments to stop subsidising shipping ...
Recommends / European Parliament calls for a 'level playing field' in aviation
It looks fairly tepid on the face of it, but perhaps this is simply a ...
- 1.Carriers have pulled 1.67m teu of capacity out of China, costing $1.5bn
- 2.China starts getting its logistics back on the move – but in a low gear
- 3.Container shipping ex-China grinding to a halt – carriers 'can’t carry on much longer'
- 4.As coronavirus goes global, Maersk prepares for a major financial hit
- 5.China's reefer cargo crisis worsens as carriers plan to abandon boxes
- 1. Jay on Separate networks 'could do for' FedEx in its 'last-mile' battle with UPS
- 2. email@example.com on Separate networks 'could do for' FedEx in its 'last-mile' battle with UPS
- 3. Jay on Separate networks 'could do for' FedEx in its 'last-mile' battle with UPS
- 4. Andreas Koût on Maersk doubles US warehouse footprint with Performance Team takeover
- 5. Joe on Maersk chief warns that EU's antitrust policy 'benefits China and the US'