DX Group Headlines
News / DX Group on course to turn a £4.9m loss into £3.2m profit in a year
DX Group’s largest shareholder, Gatemore Capital Management, has praised the company’s progress in turning the ...
News / DX Group trims the losses as new management proves it means business
A £2.5m loss in the six months to December has done little to dent confidence ...
Recommends / DX Group planning to raise £4.8m for business investment
It seems DX Group has finally got its investors on board. A statement released by ...
News / DX Express 'still on course' for recovery despite poor half-year for freight division
DX Express may have replaced its key executives, but the numbers aren’t looking good, recording ...
News / Lloyd Dunn to take over as CEO at DX Group, leading successful fundraising drive
UK logistics and courier operator DX Group has appointed a new chief executive and raised ...
News / Gatemore stumps up £2m to help push DX Group back into the black
DX Group’s largest shareholder, Gatemore Capital, has agreed to lend the company £2m to provide “the ...
News / DX Group plans to 'go it alone' after Menzies takeover talks break down
Discussions on the proposed acquisition of Menzies Distribution by DX Group have broken down, it was revealed ...
News / DX Group CEO Petar Cvetkovic will go in management shake-up
Hostilities between the management of UK parcels, mail and logistics operator DX Group and its ...
News / Gatemore happy with new terms of DX Group takeover of Menzies Distribution
Activist investor Gatemore Capital has resolved its dispute with DX Group and okayed a takeover of Menzies ...
News / Gatemore boosts investment in DX Group in a bid to repel Menzies takeover
The largest shareholder of UK courier DX Group has increased its stake in a bid to scupper ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 3.Another step to becoming 'a global integrator': Maersk in 4PL contract with Syngenta
- 4.M&A radar: 3 targets for DSV Panalpina... why not 30? But only one stands out
- 5.The biggest challenge for forwarders in India is getting cargo through the airports
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules