News / Wincanton sees profits rise as 'the Adrian Colman era' comes to an end
Wincanton raised its profit at around the same rate it lost revenue during its fiscal ...
News / DX Group trims the losses as new management proves it means business
A £2.5m loss in the six months to December has done little to dent confidence ...
Comment / Under the radar: Wincanton shines as break-up talk vanishes
“In the first half of the year the Group has delivered a healthy overall performance ...
News / Shareholders soften stance as Wincanton enjoys stronger results and new chair
Shareholders appear to be easing the pressure on Wincanton, with the company’s new chairman Martin ...
News / No break up for Wincanton with profits on the rise, says CEO
Wincanton chief executive Adrian Coleman has poured cold water on breaking up the group as ...
Recommends / Investor Gatemore pushes for break-up of logistics firm Wincanton
Investment firm Gatemore Capital, which spent much of last year engaged in a running war ...
News / DX Express 'still on course' for recovery despite poor half-year for freight division
DX Express may have replaced its key executives, but the numbers aren’t looking good, recording ...
News / Gatemore stumps up £2m to help push DX Group back into the black
DX Group’s largest shareholder, Gatemore Capital, has agreed to lend the company £2m to provide “the ...
News / DX Group plans to 'go it alone' after Menzies takeover talks break down
Discussions on the proposed acquisition of Menzies Distribution by DX Group have broken down, it was revealed ...
- 1.UPS launch of flat-rate parcel service puts the squeeze on FedEx
- 2.Shock as Søren Toft quits Maersk 'with immediate effect'
- 3.On the wires: Søren Toft, MSC steal Maersk's thunder in November rain
- 4.Exclusive: IATA faces legal backlash over 'dangerous' CASS irregularities
- 5.Market insight: Toft's quick exit from APMM – it was 'the hardest decision in my life'
- 1. Spicoli on UPS launch of flat-rate parcel service puts the squeeze on FedEx
- 2. Matt on Wincanton reports successful H1 and will press on with probe into Stobart
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Jury shocker: 93 million reasons why the ILWU may soon cease to exist
- 4. Andreas Koût on Flexport opens container freight station in Vietnam as supply chains shift
- 5. Alessandro Pasetti on M&A radar: Hapag-Lloyd takeover – CSAV and Mr Kühne fighting for control or in concert?