News / DX Group trims the losses as new management proves it means business
A £2.5m loss in the six months to December has done little to dent confidence ...
Comment / Under the radar: Wincanton shines as break-up talk vanishes
“In the first half of the year the Group has delivered a healthy overall performance ...
News / Shareholders soften stance as Wincanton enjoys stronger results and new chair
Shareholders appear to be easing the pressure on Wincanton, with the company’s new chairman Martin ...
News / No break up for Wincanton with profits on the rise, says CEO
Wincanton chief executive Adrian Coleman has poured cold water on breaking up the group as ...
Recommends / Investor Gatemore pushes for break-up of logistics firm Wincanton
Investment firm Gatemore Capital, which spent much of last year engaged in a running war ...
News / DX Express 'still on course' for recovery despite poor half-year for freight division
DX Express may have replaced its key executives, but the numbers aren’t looking good, recording ...
News / Gatemore stumps up £2m to help push DX Group back into the black
DX Group’s largest shareholder, Gatemore Capital, has agreed to lend the company £2m to provide “the ...
News / DX Group plans to 'go it alone' after Menzies takeover talks break down
Discussions on the proposed acquisition of Menzies Distribution by DX Group have broken down, it was revealed ...
- 1.Panalpina board must resign and DSV will cherry-pick best staff to keep
- 2.Singapore's sovereign wealth fund, Temasek, rescues debt-laden carrier PIL
- 3.$1.5bn Amazon Air freight hub breaks ground, but the pilots have misgivings
- 4.Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 5.Analysis: with the clock ticking, Agility faces the Bolloré temptation
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 2. email@example.com on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 4. Gary Ferrulli on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 5. gunther ginckels on Maersk's inland terminal network to be integrated into Logistics & Service