News / UK airports' cargo capacity questioned as odds shorten on a no-deal Brexit
UK airports are facing crunch time with the country’s pending departure from the EU set ...
News / Two new UK air cargo operations take to the skies
Two new cargo services are to launch in the UK. Turkish Cargo has launched freighter operations ...
News / Air freight community high on strong December and full-year 2017 figures
December’s air freight results have been flying in, and it seems most operators closed the year ...
News / Cargologicair confirms launch and sets out fleet plan
Stansted-based Cargologicair has confirmed its launch, and that it will add a second 747F to ...
News / Cargologicair takes off with a charter flight to Italy after UK AOC is granted
Cargologicair (CLA), the Volga-Dnepr group’s new UK all-cargo carrier, has finally taken to the skies ...
News / Cargologicair 747 primed and on the runway, just waiting for clearance from the CAA
The livery is dry, the headquarters open and Cargologicair (CLA), the new UK offshoot of ...
News / Stansted looks to steal Manston's freight in its quest to become the UK's top hub
The UK’s Manston Airport could close as early as next Wednesday, despite the possibility of ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?