News / Drone chaos 'highlights air cargo's over-reliance on south-east airports'
The chaos at Gatwick last month emphasised the UK air freight sector’s over-reliance on the ...
News / UK needs to use all its air freight infrastructure to hold back competition
European competitors will leave the UK behind if the heavy reliance on Heathrow for air ...
News / Air freight community high on strong December and full-year 2017 figures
December’s air freight results have been flying in, and it seems most operators closed the year ...
News / Air cargo should 'blow its own trumpet' – but has to deliver the goods
The air cargo industry has to ensure its customers understand and appreciate its value, delegates ...
News / 'We don't talk anymore' – where is the UK's air cargo community?
Amsterdam formed one; Zurich did. Frankfurt’s got one; and now Brussels has too. So where is the ...
Recommends / Amazon invests in trucks and applies for big warehouse at Manchester Airport
Two big dollops of news about Amazon. In the UK it has applied for planning ...
- 1.Panalpina board must resign and DSV will cherry-pick best staff to keep
- 2.Singapore's sovereign wealth fund, Temasek, rescues debt-laden carrier PIL
- 3.Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 4.Analysis: with the clock ticking, Agility faces the Bolloré temptation
- 5.$1.5bn Amazon Air freight hub breaks ground, but the pilots have misgivings
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 3. email@example.com on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 4. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 5. Gary Ferrulli on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo