News / Drone chaos 'highlights air cargo's over-reliance on south-east airports'
The chaos at Gatwick last month emphasised the UK air freight sector’s over-reliance on the ...
News / UK needs to use all its air freight infrastructure to hold back competition
European competitors will leave the UK behind if the heavy reliance on Heathrow for air ...
News / Air freight community high on strong December and full-year 2017 figures
December’s air freight results have been flying in, and it seems most operators closed the year ...
News / Air cargo should 'blow its own trumpet' – but has to deliver the goods
The air cargo industry has to ensure its customers understand and appreciate its value, delegates ...
News / 'We don't talk anymore' – where is the UK's air cargo community?
Amsterdam formed one; Zurich did. Frankfurt’s got one; and now Brussels has too. So where is the ...
Recommends / Amazon invests in trucks and applies for big warehouse at Manchester Airport
Two big dollops of news about Amazon. In the UK it has applied for planning ...
- 1.Panalpina's half-year results: 'a respectable achievement' or 'shockingly bad'?
- 2.Supply chain radar: FedEx between a rock and a hard place after disastrous M&A
- 3.Carriers vs forwarders – who is going to represent forwarders' interests in carriers' blockchain plans?
- 4.Korean Air Cargo suspends transport and cargo handling services at three hubs
- 5.BAF calculator may help ease uncertainty over looming IMO 2020 fuel rule
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on The Morrow-Roberson road test: Flexport – moving beyond freight forwarding
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Driver shortage 'not a big deal', although wages are on the rise
- 3. Rajeev S Babu on Shippers bemoan liner capacity cuts this peak season
- 4. Scott Kelly on Amazon rolls out Transparency fake goods detector system to Europe, Canada and India
- 5. Alex Lennane on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk