Morgan Cargo Headlines
Brexit News / Calls for Brexit extension dismissed by European operators as a 'no-go'
Support for extending the Brexit transition period is gaining traction on the UK side of ...
Brexit News / Brexit: 'let's get it done' say companies ready for 'short-term' border delays
Companies that are ready for Brexit are increasingly concerned by the lack of preparation across ...
News / Capacity constraints pushing forwarders toward block space air cargo agreements
Capacity constraints have tilted the balance of power in favour of the airlines, with shippers ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 4.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 5.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 1. Sudip Samaddar on Ocean Alliance unveils 2021 network – 'fewer and smaller changes'
- 2. Dmitry Medvedev on FedEx to axe 5,500 to 6,300 jobs in Europe as TNT integration closes
- 3. Fido Lost on Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4. Ed Cleasby on The Brexit rules may be late, but it's not rocket science, guys
- 5. Matt Hagan on Cold Jet is providing lifesaving dry ice