Comment / On the wires: Geodis smells good – time for SNCF to make the smart choice
“SNCF’s objective to attain a break-even position by 2022 has been dealt a severe blow ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: The appeal of Geodis + Bolloré, if CMA CGM is out of the race
Whether a French revolution spurred by domestic deal-making of a certain size is the next ...
Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
A likely French revolution in global logistics has put my brain in motion lately, given ...
Comment / Market Insight: Where will the steady gaze of Geodis become fixed next?
France’s Geodis traditionally attracts all sorts of M&A rumours, with its management team often coming ...
- 1.M&A radar: XPO Logistics break-up shows the way, FedEx next?
- 2.Flexport closes its dedicated freighter service as market changes
- 3.Supply chain radar: DSV Panalpina – up, up and away...
- 4.SA: XPO can't be serious about a possible break-up
- 5.All change at the top as Ceva Logistics enters phase two of restructure
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on US faces an uphill struggle to regain market share lost in the trade war
- 2. EZEIGBO on PUDO points mushroom in bid to cut delivery costs as e-commerce booms
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Maersk chief warns that EU's antitrust policy 'benefits China and the US'
- 4. Redeyedfool35 on FedEx in big-money push to head off unionisation by US workers
- 5. Andreas Koût on Flexport closes its dedicated freighter service as market changes