Premium / On the wires: Geodis smells good – time for SNCF to make the smart choice
Comment: “SNCF’s objective to attain a break-even position by 2022 has been dealt a severe blow ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: Why Geodis needs to be liberated from the SNCF quagmire
Comment: After my recent trawl through Deutsche Bahn AG’s annual report, it seems only fair to ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: The appeal of Geodis + Bolloré, if CMA CGM is out of the race
Comment: Whether a French revolution spurred by domestic deal-making of a certain size is the next ...
Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
A likely French revolution in global logistics has put my brain in motion lately, given ...
Premium / Market Insight: Where will the steady gaze of Geodis become fixed next?
Comment: France’s Geodis traditionally attracts all sorts of M&A rumours, with its management team often coming ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Singapore port congestion pushing up waiting time, cargo rollovers and rates
- 4.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 5.No sympathy for carriers from shippers who must foot the bill for bunker hikes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag