FW: Roadrunner sells off remaining truckload units; adds former Celadon head to board
FREIGHTWAVES reports: Roadrunner Transportation Systems Inc. (OTC: RRTS) announced it has completely exited the truckload (TL) ...
PR: Roadrunner announces planned separation of Ascent Global Logistics
Sourced from Cision PR Newswire: DOWNERS GROVE, Ill., July 27, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. (“Roadrunner” or ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: There’s a bad moon rising, it's in the numbers
Comment: I happen to know one volatility-averse currency trader whose entire strategy has been rendered useless ...
Premium / Under the radar: Roadrunner’s greasy pole
Comment: This weekend I will vacate London for a nearby coastal county where, among other things, ...
Premium / Under the radar: Welcome, everybody, to Roadrunner... anybody?
Comment: Listening to corporate conference calls is a penance most business journalists have to pay; the ...
Recommends / Former Roadrunner CFO charged with accounting fraud
American Shipper lifts the lid on the recent federal indictment of Philip Armbruster, the former ...
- 1.Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2.China looks ready to step in again and put a cap on ocean freight rates
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.'Back us or lose us' – PIL's final desperate plea to creditors
- 5.EXCLUSIVE: Another shock as DHL Express suspends some UK-EU services
- 1. [email protected] on New Dutch quarantine restrictions may push KLM to cancel cargo flights
- 2. Tommy on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 3. ANTONIO GARCIA on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 4. Kylie throssell on UPS promotes Mark Vale as president UK, Ireland and Nordics as it invests in Europe network
- 5. Capt SPARROW on Maersk Essen loses 750 boxes into the Pacific