FW: Roadrunner sells off remaining truckload units; adds former Celadon head to board
FREIGHTWAVES reports: Roadrunner Transportation Systems Inc. (OTC: RRTS) announced it has completely exited the truckload (TL) ...
FW: Bankrupt Celadon receives $14.5m bid for Taylor Express
FreightWaves writes: Bankrupt Celadon Group Inc. has received a $14.5 million bid from White Willow Holdings ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: Takeaways from the Celadon collapse
Comment: The Celadon Group Inc collapse is a problem for Celadon’s staff, at least in the ...
Recommends / Laid-off Celadon staff lose health insurance and holiday pay
Stories abound about the problems faced by Celadon’s 4,000 staff, who yesterday found out they had lost ...
News / Shock for 4,000 staff as battle to save Celadon ends in bankruptcy
Some 4,000 staff face losing their jobs after US trucking company Celadon Group filed for Chapter ...
- 1.Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2.China looks ready to step in again and put a cap on ocean freight rates
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.'Back us or lose us' – PIL's final desperate plea to creditors
- 5.EXCLUSIVE: Another shock as DHL Express suspends some UK-EU services
- 1. Tommy on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2. ANTONIO GARCIA on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 3. Capt SPARROW on Maersk Essen loses 750 boxes into the Pacific
- 4. Malkeet singh on Plans for tighter Covid restrictions in Hong Kong threaten airfreight xref to KLM
- 5. I agree. Mohd Azmi Bin Ahmad on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen