Premium / Supply chain radar: Expeditors answers your questions. We translate, but you can thank the SEC
Comment: Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filings are necessary, if tedious, documents. So much so that I’ve ...
- 1.Container shipping ex-China grinding to a halt – carriers 'can’t carry on much longer'
- 2.Coronavirus may be costing container shipping lines $350m every week
- 3.Produce growers launch billion-dollar class action against 'deceptive' CH Robinson
- 4.The calm before the 'supply chain storm' when China's air freight rates soar
- 5.Analysis: Targeting CH Robinson
- 1. Rail Bridge Cargo on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 2. Wouter Marees on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 3. email@example.com on Air freight services in China still in flux, with cargo bottlenecks on the cards
- 4. Moving Brainerd on Battle for truck capacity looms as China's factories and warehouses reopen
- 5. Nhs on 'Something's not right? US H1N1 virus compared with China coronavirus