RTR: McDermott to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
REUTERS reports: US oilfield services provider McDermott International Inc (MDR.N) said on Tuesday it would file ...
News / Shock for 4,000 staff as battle to save Celadon ends in bankruptcy
Some 4,000 staff face losing their jobs after US trucking company Celadon Group filed for Chapter ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: As WFS grows, counterparty risk and losses mount – needs a plan B
Comment: “A picture is worth a thousand words” is an English saying that perfectly fits the ...
News / Financial troubles mount for grounded Jet Airways – and its creditors
Lenders to grounded Jet Airways may have to partially write off outstanding debts if the ...
Recommends / Jet lenders face new headwinds in India
Jet Airways’ lenders are facing an uphill struggle to get their money back following the ...
CNN: Deutsche Bank headquarters raided in Panama Papers probe
CNN reports: “Deutsche Bank’s head office and other locations in Frankfurt were raided by 170 ...
- 1.Carriers have pulled 1.67m teu of capacity out of China, costing $1.5bn
- 2.China starts getting its logistics back on the move – but in a low gear
- 3.Container shipping ex-China grinding to a halt – carriers 'can’t carry on much longer'
- 4.As coronavirus goes global, Maersk prepares for a major financial hit
- 5.China's reefer cargo crisis worsens as carriers plan to abandon boxes
- 1. Jay on Separate networks 'could do for' FedEx in its 'last-mile' battle with UPS
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Separate networks 'could do for' FedEx in its 'last-mile' battle with UPS
- 3. Jay on Separate networks 'could do for' FedEx in its 'last-mile' battle with UPS
- 4. Andreas Koût on Maersk doubles US warehouse footprint with Performance Team takeover
- 5. Joe on Maersk chief warns that EU's antitrust policy 'benefits China and the US'