Comment / Supply chain radar: As WFS grows, counterparty risk and losses mount – needs a plan B
“A picture is worth a thousand words” is an English saying that perfectly fits the ...
News / Financial troubles mount for grounded Jet Airways – and its creditors
Lenders to grounded Jet Airways may have to partially write off outstanding debts if the ...
Recommends / Jet lenders face new headwinds in India
Jet Airways’ lenders are facing an uphill struggle to get their money back following the ...
CNN: Deutsche Bank headquarters raided in Panama Papers probe
CNN reports: “Deutsche Bank’s head office and other locations in Frankfurt were raided by 170 ...
- 1.Shock for 4,000 staff as battle to save Celadon ends in bankruptcy
- 2.Analysis: Supply chain awards 2019, and the winners (and losers) are...
- 3.On the wires: Skou pilots Maersk to one record after another. Unstoppable on all counts?
- 4.Are carriers boosting low-sulphur fuel surcharges to make up for low rates?
- 5.Scrubber pioneer MSC the worst-hit by delay as ships queue at yards for retrofitting
- 1. Fenny.min on Air freight: year of the (flying) pig turns into the year of the BSA time bomb
- 2. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 3. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules