News / Carrier relief as MEPC fails to agree plan for mandatory speed limits for shipping
The 74th sitting of the IMO’s Marine Environment Protection Committee (MEPC) ended on Friday without ...
News / 'Forcing ships to steam even slower could have 'unintended consequences'
With the IMO Marine Environment Protection Committee (MEPC) meeting in London this week to further ...
News / Speed limits for box ships the best way to hit emissions target, IMO told
Mandatory speed limits could be shipping lines’ best hope of achieving the IMO’s 2030 emissions reduction ...
News / Pessimism in the air as the IMO pushes for reduced greenhouse gas emissions
The momentum behind efforts to curtail shipping’s greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions appears to have come ...
- 1.FedEx axes Amazon Prime –not profitable enough — and UPS has the same problem
- 2.MSC charters two post-panamax containerships fitted with scrubbers
- 3.Supply chain radar: FedEx between a rock and a hard place after disastrous M&A
- 4.Korean Air Cargo suspends transport and cargo handling services at three hubs
- 5.Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 1. Scott Kelly on Amazon rolls out Transparency fake goods detector system to Europe, Canada and India
- 2. Alex Lennane on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 3. MBENSPEED@GMAIL.COM on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 4. Wageih Fawzy Helal Abdel rheem on DHL Freight announces peak season surcharge for shipments across Europe
- 5. John Delgado on Analysis: time to return to good 'old-fashioned loyalty' in logistics