International Maritime Organisation Headlines
Comment / Three strategies for the peak shipping season
As the 2019 peak season heats up, plenty of shippers are rightfully concerned about a ...
Recommends / Maritime trade heading for chaotic start to new sulphur regulations
The International Chamber of Shipping (ICS) is warning of the potential for “chaos and confusion” ...
- 1.Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2.China looks ready to step in again and put a cap on ocean freight rates
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.'Back us or lose us' – PIL's final desperate plea to creditors
- 5.EXCLUSIVE: Another shock as DHL Express suspends some UK-EU services
- 1. [email protected] on New Dutch quarantine restrictions may push KLM to cancel cargo flights
- 2. Tommy on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 3. ANTONIO GARCIA on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 4. Kylie throssell on UPS promotes Mark Vale as president UK, Ireland and Nordics as it invests in Europe network
- 5. Capt SPARROW on Maersk Essen loses 750 boxes into the Pacific