News / Bimco brings new proposal to shipping emissions debate
Shipping association Bimco has submitted a new proposal on regulating ships’ power to the International ...
News / American Bureau of Shipping comes out in favour of speed reductions to limit ship emissions
Shipping must pay the price today for tomorrow’s sustainability as a push to cleaner supply ...
News / Carrier relief as MEPC fails to agree plan for mandatory speed limits for shipping
The 74th sitting of the IMO’s Marine Environment Protection Committee (MEPC) ended on Friday without ...
News / 'Forcing ships to steam even slower could have 'unintended consequences'
With the IMO Marine Environment Protection Committee (MEPC) meeting in London this week to further ...
Recommends / Speed reduction plan favours old, inefficient ships, says Maersk
Maersk looks set to continue its derision of French speed limit proposals, due to be ...
News / Mandatory shaft power reduction on all ships may be the way to hit IMO emissions target
Japan’s International Maritime Organization (IMO) delegation is set to call for a mandatory shaft power ...
Recommends / MSC slows its containerships to help protect whales
While the shipping industry works on cutting its carbon emissions, MSC has also sought to ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 3.Another step to becoming 'a global integrator': Maersk in 4PL contract with Syngenta
- 4.M&A radar: 3 targets for DSV Panalpina... why not 30? But only one stands out
- 5.The biggest challenge for forwarders in India is getting cargo through the airports
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules