Clean Shipping Coalition Headlines
News / Battle to ban scrubbers heats up, despite claims of even lower-sulphur results
Scrubbers are removing more sulphur from exhaust gas emissions than actually required by the IMO ...
News / Anger at 'bureaucratic' IMO’s 'lack of urgency' on cleaning up shipping
The IMO has decided on a goal-setting approach by member states to decarbonise shipping, rather than progress the ...
News / Maersk says EC should be 'more realistic' in its guidelines for greener ship scrapping
Maersk Line has responded to criticism from an environmental group accusing it of using flags of ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 4.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 5.No sympathy for carriers from shippers who must foot the bill for bunker hikes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag