Clean Shipping Coalition Headlines
News / Battle to ban scrubbers heats up, despite claims of even lower-sulphur results
Scrubbers are removing more sulphur from exhaust gas emissions than actually required by the IMO ...
News / Anger at 'bureaucratic' IMO’s 'lack of urgency' on cleaning up shipping
The IMO has decided on a goal-setting approach by member states to decarbonise shipping, rather than progress the ...
News / Maersk says EC should be 'more realistic' in its guidelines for greener ship scrapping
Maersk Line has responded to criticism from an environmental group accusing it of using flags of ...
- 1.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 2.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 3.Asia’s largest shipbreaking town beached like never before
- 4.ZH: 'Pandemic is over' – former Pfizer chief science officer says 'second wave' faked on false-positive Covid tests
- 5.More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 1. Ann on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 2. George on EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 3. Ram Nair on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 4. Peter John on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 5. Vincent on Carriers 'using pandemic to boost profits' claim, as Asia-Europe rates explode