News / Forwarders must meet digital disrupters head on and adapt, or sink
Forwarders have the power to keep wannabe disrupters at bay and create advantages for themselves – ...
People / Ruth Snowden announces retirement from CIFFA
Ruth Snowden, the well-respected executive director of Canadian forwarders’ association CIFFA, is to retire from ...
News / Canadian forwarders call for end to 'appalling' costs and 'broken' inspection model
The port of Vancouver is building a new facility for container inspections near its Deltaport ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM in, Cosco out, as the container shipping lines flirt with M&A...
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Deutsche Bahn pondering a sale of DB Schenker?
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.UK shipping sector wants assurance on four areas of concern over IMO 2020
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on HMM's new boss bids to reassure customers and 2M partners on European trip
- 2. Jerry Ramirez on Return to index-linked contracts an idea gaining traction with BCOs and forwarders
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage