News / Canadian forwarders call for end to 'appalling' costs and 'broken' inspection model
The port of Vancouver is building a new facility for container inspections near its Deltaport ...
News / Asian volumes still switching to Canadian ports from US hubs as fears grow over rates
Growth at US west coast ports has been overshadowed by increases for the Canadian hubs ...
Recommends / Vancouver port workers rally against controversial border pre-clearance changes
Canadian longshore and warehouse workers rallied on Saturday in Vancouver to protest a controversial border ...
News / Zim keeps faith with the transpacific with launch of new service
Israeli shipping line Zim has announced the launch of a new standalone express service. It’s a ...
News / DP World and Canadian pension fund link up to create $3.7bn port investment platform
DP World and Canadian fund manager Caisse de Dépôt et Placement du Québec (CDPQ) are ...
Recommends / How Hells Angels and criminal gangs came to control much of the Vancouver docks
For everyone who was thrilled to see freight get top-billing on television worldwide when the ...
Recommends / Vancouver benefits as shippers fret over US port talks
The current master contract between terminal operators and dockworkers on the US west coast expired ...
Recommends / Vancouver port truckers reach deal to end strike
Port Metro Vancouver is expected to be fully operational today after truck drivers finally struck ...
Recommends / Montreal port benefits from US congestion - while Vancouver still suffers
Problems at one port simply represent opportunity for another. While the continuing trucker strike at ...
Recommends / Port Metro Vancouver strike hurting retailers, warns Canadian transport minster
Major retailers are starting to feel the pinch as the truckers’ strike in Vancouver continues. ...
- 1.Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 2.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 3.LNG: the fuel of the future for containerships, or a 'disastrous' option?
- 4.Up to 165 Panalpina jobs may be lost as DSV relocates Basel operation to Denmark
- 5.M&A radar: DSV Panalpina – the 'brain drain' spreads to Toronto, with K+N & Flexport sniffing
- 1. Derrick on US retail supply chains may not cope with a bumper holiday season
- 2. Erica Joseph on Freight forwarders back new president's drive to fight Customs corruption in Nigeria
- 3. Derrick on WiseTech shares suspended after profit allegations
- 4. Jon on Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
- 5. Jon on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier