News / Asian volumes still switching to Canadian ports from US hubs as fears grow over rates
Growth at US west coast ports has been overshadowed by increases for the Canadian hubs ...
Recommends / Vancouver port workers rally against controversial border pre-clearance changes
Canadian longshore and warehouse workers rallied on Saturday in Vancouver to protest a controversial border ...
News / Zim keeps faith with the transpacific with launch of new service
Israeli shipping line Zim has announced the launch of a new standalone express service. It’s a ...
News / DP World and Canadian pension fund link up to create $3.7bn port investment platform
DP World and Canadian fund manager Caisse de Dépôt et Placement du Québec (CDPQ) are ...
Recommends / How Hells Angels and criminal gangs came to control much of the Vancouver docks
For everyone who was thrilled to see freight get top-billing on television worldwide when the ...
Recommends / Vancouver benefits as shippers fret over US port talks
The current master contract between terminal operators and dockworkers on the US west coast expired ...
Recommends / Vancouver port truckers reach deal to end strike
Port Metro Vancouver is expected to be fully operational today after truck drivers finally struck ...
Recommends / Montreal port benefits from US congestion - while Vancouver still suffers
Problems at one port simply represent opportunity for another. While the continuing trucker strike at ...
Recommends / Port Metro Vancouver strike hurting retailers, warns Canadian transport minster
Major retailers are starting to feel the pinch as the truckers’ strike in Vancouver continues. ...
- 1.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 4.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 1. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 2. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 3. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you