People / E-commerce boom may be the key to attracting India's youth into logistics
Indian logistics operators need to do more to attract the younger generation into the industry, ...
News / Digital disruptors risk 'de-skilling' the logistics market
Digital disruptors are whittling away at the skills base of traditional forwarders, without providing a ...
News / Agility and innovation are vital for shippers seeking true supply chain visibility
Shipper priorities are on maintaining consistency and longevity as their supply chains grow ever more complex, with on-time, ...
People / The imbalance in future logistics management
Blog post from freight rate platform Xeneta on the mounting fears of a looming executive ...
- 1.Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2.China looks ready to step in again and put a cap on ocean freight rates
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.'Back us or lose us' – PIL's final desperate plea to creditors
- 5.EXCLUSIVE: Another shock as DHL Express suspends some UK-EU services
- 1. Rayhan ahmed on Jettainer unveils 'quick and easy' ULD management for smaller airlines
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on Covid rules 'workaround' means KLM Cargo can continue to fly its freighters
- 3. Andy Newbold on Shippers and forwarders mull legal bid against alliances to cap soaring rates
- 4. Marcellin on Why the first weeks of Brexit have been a disaster
- 5. [email protected] on New Dutch quarantine restrictions may push KLM to cancel cargo flights