People / E-commerce boom may be the key to attracting India's youth into logistics
Indian logistics operators need to do more to attract the younger generation into the industry, ...
News / Digital disruptors risk 'de-skilling' the logistics market
Digital disruptors are whittling away at the skills base of traditional forwarders, without providing a ...
News / Agility and innovation are vital for shippers seeking true supply chain visibility
Shipper priorities are on maintaining consistency and longevity as their supply chains grow ever more complex, with on-time, ...
People / The imbalance in future logistics management
Blog post from freight rate platform Xeneta on the mounting fears of a looming executive ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?