FIATA World Congress 2018 Headlines
News / Mexican shippers eye new markets to the south after new trade deals
Mexican shippers are seeing growth in alternative markets, following US trade policies that forwarders claim ...
News / Forwarders urge carriers to put freighters into India
Forwarders are demanding airlines pay greater attention to addressing the dearth of freighters in the ...
News / Delivery drones could bypass trucks in India in two or three years
With forwarders demanding greater speed to market, long-haul delivery drones could be the answer to the dearth of ...
News / Cheap labour still diverting Indian logistics players from new technology
Cheap labour has delayed the digitisation of Indian logistics, but forwarders are beginning to recognise ...
News / Air freight making inroads into India's e-commerce market
Road dominates India’s e-commerce market, but air freight is making inroads as Air India Cargo ...
News / India's forwarders eye more use of barges to reduce logistics costs
India’s government and logistics operators are looking to barges to bring down the cost and improve ...
People / E-commerce boom may be the key to attracting India's youth into logistics
Indian logistics operators need to do more to attract the younger generation into the industry, ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5.Supply chain radar: DSV up, Panalpina down – which one is really the takeover target?
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you