FIATA World Congress 2018 Headlines
News / Mexican shippers eye new markets to the south after new trade deals
Mexican shippers are seeing growth in alternative markets, following US trade policies that forwarders claim ...
News / Forwarders urge carriers to put freighters into India
Forwarders are demanding airlines pay greater attention to addressing the dearth of freighters in the ...
News / Delivery drones could bypass trucks in India in two or three years
With forwarders demanding greater speed to market, long-haul delivery drones could be the answer to the dearth of ...
News / Cheap labour still diverting Indian logistics players from new technology
Cheap labour has delayed the digitisation of Indian logistics, but forwarders are beginning to recognise ...
News / Air freight making inroads into India's e-commerce market
Road dominates India’s e-commerce market, but air freight is making inroads as Air India Cargo ...
News / India's forwarders eye more use of barges to reduce logistics costs
India’s government and logistics operators are looking to barges to bring down the cost and improve ...
- 1.Singapore port congestion pushing up waiting time, cargo rollovers and rates
- 2.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 3.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 4.Aggressive carriers 'biting the hand that feeds them' as importers shun China
- 5.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 1. Alex Lennane on Time for (an inevitable) change – more women at the top in logistics
- 2. [email protected] on Time for (an inevitable) change – more women at the top in logistics
- 3. [email protected] on Air freight Lufthansa's star performer, but 'the good times never last' says Cargo CEO
- 4. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 5. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking