FIATA World Congress 2018 Headlines
News / Mexican shippers eye new markets to the south after new trade deals
Mexican shippers are seeing growth in alternative markets, following US trade policies that forwarders claim ...
News / Forwarders urge carriers to put freighters into India
Forwarders are demanding airlines pay greater attention to addressing the dearth of freighters in the ...
News / Delivery drones could bypass trucks in India in two or three years
With forwarders demanding greater speed to market, long-haul delivery drones could be the answer to the dearth of ...
News / Cheap labour still diverting Indian logistics players from new technology
Cheap labour has delayed the digitisation of Indian logistics, but forwarders are beginning to recognise ...
News / Air freight making inroads into India's e-commerce market
Road dominates India’s e-commerce market, but air freight is making inroads as Air India Cargo ...
News / India's forwarders eye more use of barges to reduce logistics costs
India’s government and logistics operators are looking to barges to bring down the cost and improve ...
- 1.'No hope' of bounce-back in demand for container shipping this year
- 2.Seaworthiness probe after CMA CGM vessel loses 40 containers in rough seas
- 3.APL England master arrested as specialists move in to clean up beach debris
- 4.DSV Panalpina ends freighter contract with Atlas, with more staff set to go
- 5.Inspection reveals 'inadequate lashing' and rusty securing points on APL England
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Platts monthly commentary: As demand begins to revive, fears of a new Asia-Europe rates war mount
- 2. email@example.com on Airlines must see cargo as a 'core business' from now on
- 3. Jonny Kery on E-commerce air cargo volumes the 'saviour' for many last-mile logistics firms
- 4. John Lew on Demand picking up for DSV China-Europe road freight service
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on 'No hope' of bounce-back in demand for container shipping this year