Qatar blockade Headlines
News / Qatar Airways can take its four-nation airspace blockade complaint to the ICAO
Qatar Airways has welcomed the decision by the International Court of Justice (ICJ) that ICAO ...
Recommends / Qatar Airways confirms purchase of hefty stake in RwandAir
Two interesting stories from Qatar. Qatar Airways has acquired 49% of loss-making RwandAir, just after ...
Recommends / UAE partially lifts ban on Qatari shipping
Is that a small sunbeam of optimism breaking through the clouds (metaphorical, of course) hanging ...
News / Qatar Airways blames $69m loss on 'illegal' blockade by Gulf neighbours
Qatar Airways has blamed a $69m loss on the “illegal” blockade imposed by its neighbours. In what ...
Recommends / Qatar Airport cargo cushions blow from Saudi-led embargo
A Saudi-led embargo may have seen passenger numbers at Qatar’s airports plummet, but the blockade has ...
Recommends / Qatar Airways faces major losses as blockade enters second year
The blockade on Qatar is now entering its second year – with no sign of ...
News / We'll bed in the bigger 747-8Fs gently, says busy Qatar Airways Cargo
Qatar Airways’ decision to take ownership of two 747-8Fs is in response to customer demand, ...
News / U-turn by Qatar Airways Cargo on 'too risky' B747-8 freighter
Qatar Airways Cargo has changed its tune after two years ago, saying 747-8Fs were “too risky, ...
Recommends / 100 days of the big Gulf feud: now pick sides
Following 100 days of the blockade by neighbouring Gulf states, Qatar has maintained its defiant ...
- 1.Japan Post looks to sell Toll?
- 2.Maersk and MSC upgrade Asia-Europe sweeper to a weekly service
- 3.Maersk and Cargo iQ clash over how to buy air freight capacity
- 4.Asia-Europe misery for shippers: four-week delays, rate hikes and surcharges
- 5.Vessels redirect to other ports as strike chaos continues at Montreal
- 1. Ariaen Zimmerman on Maersk and Cargo iQ clash over how to buy air freight capacity
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on Lawmakers question Swissport over $170m in Covid-19 funds
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 4. Peter Forbes on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 5. Rayhan ahmed on AirBridgeCargo ready for surge in freighter volumes in Asia Pacific peak season