News / First TIR intermodal shipment from Middle East to Europe is on its way
A container has left the UAE bound for Europe on the first intermodal TIR transport ...
News / Strong Q2 for Aramex as demand for cross-border e-commerce grows
Middle East forwarder Aramex believes its growing e-commerce business is behind its increased profitability. The company saw net ...
Recommends / Qatar Airways faces major losses as blockade enters second year
The blockade on Qatar is now entering its second year – with no sign of ...
The ups and downs of reaching an 'understanding' between the US and Gulf airlines
This week has seen much confusion over the details of the agreement between the US ...
News / Airlines and shipping step up to maintain supply lines as Qatar battles blockade
As Qatar battles major boycotts, Oman’s ports of Sohar and Salalah are set to handle ...
News / Middle East air freight disruption looms as Qatar is blacklisted over 'terror links'
Air freight transhipped via the Middle East could be disrupted after several countries decided to cut ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?