Comment / Market talk: turning the A380 into a cargo-only aircraft could be a huge mistake
There was much noise in the press this week about HiFly adapting an A380 to ...
Recommends / No announcement on massive job cuts, yet, says Emirates
Recent headlines that Emirates is to cut some 30,000 jobs appear to have jumped the ...
Comment / Market talk: a cargo-only A380? 'A waste of time, money and effort', some say
There has been much chat on LinkedIn today about the news that Lufthansa Technik has ...
Recommends / Unwanted A380s are flying closer to the scrapheap
OK, so it’s not exactly a cargo story, but it is a sad aviation tale. ...
Recommends / The extraordinary A380 supply chain
We all know the important role aircraft play in the logistics chain. But do we ...
- 1.Japan Post looks to sell Toll?
- 2.Maersk and MSC upgrade Asia-Europe sweeper to a weekly service
- 3.Maersk and Cargo iQ clash over how to buy air freight capacity
- 4.Asia-Europe misery for shippers: four-week delays, rate hikes and surcharges
- 5.Vessels redirect to other ports as strike chaos continues at Montreal
- 1. Ariaen Zimmerman on Maersk and Cargo iQ clash over how to buy air freight capacity
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on Lawmakers question Swissport over $170m in Covid-19 funds
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 4. Peter Forbes on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 5. Rayhan ahmed on AirBridgeCargo ready for surge in freighter volumes in Asia Pacific peak season