TOC Americas 2019 Headlines
News / 'Ship agents must reinvent themselves, or they won't survive'
Ship agents will need to reinvent themselves as information providers to shipping lines, if they ...
News / Maersk targets forwarders as digital-first revolution spreads in Latin America
Maersk Line appears to be continuing its process of vertical consolidation, admitting it is on ...
News / Panama port community to create central data hub for cargo visibility
A new port community-type system that could transform competing container terminals in Panama into an ...
News / Port of Cartagena bucks the regional trend with an eye on the future
As Port of Cartagena Group celebrates its 25th anniversary this year, it has embarked on ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 3.Another step to becoming 'a global integrator': Maersk in 4PL contract with Syngenta
- 4.M&A radar: 3 targets for DSV Panalpina... why not 30? But only one stands out
- 5.The biggest challenge for forwarders in India is getting cargo through the airports
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules