DJTA index Headlines
Premium / On the wires: Little gem Mainfreight sets standard for all in transport & logistics
Comment: Small is beautiful, and that applies particularly to Auckland these days, for a few reasons. As ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics sinks (again) outside trading hours
Comment: It may mean very little, as certain stocks in pre-market/after-hours trade can be subject to ...
- 1.Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2.China looks ready to step in again and put a cap on ocean freight rates
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.'Back us or lose us' – PIL's final desperate plea to creditors
- 5.EXCLUSIVE: Another shock as DHL Express suspends some UK-EU services
- 1. Rayhan ahmed on Covid rules 'workaround' means KLM Cargo can continue to fly its freighters
- 2. Andy Newbold on Shippers and forwarders mull legal bid against alliances to cap soaring rates
- 3. Marcellin on Why the first weeks of Brexit have been a disaster
- 4. [email protected] on New Dutch quarantine restrictions may push KLM to cancel cargo flights
- 5. Tommy on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen