People / VIDEO: careers - to sea, or not to sea?
It has long been known that the logistics industry struggles to attract new recruits – ...
People / CILT accredits first air cargo management skills course for SASI
The UK’s Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) has accredited Strategic Aviation Solutions International’s ...
People / Graeme Wilkinson joins BIFA training team
The British International Freight Association (BIFA) has expanded its training team with the appointment of ...
People / World's first supply chain leader apprenticeship set for 2018 launch
The world’s first apprenticeship leading to supply chain leadership roles is set to launch early ...
News / FTA urges Whitehall to act quickly on 'gig' economy workers' rights
The logistics sector could face employment challenges without clearer guidance on worker status, the FTA ...
Recommends / Talent wars: supply chain the new pathway to becoming CEO
A cheery story for those in logistics with ambition. Shariq Mansoor, who founded supply chain ...
Recommends / Learning behind bars: women inmates beat expectations in logistics training
Logistics can turn your life around – according to inmates at a women’s prison in ...
People / BIFA plans forwarding qualification – but is asking 'what training does the industry want?'
BIFA is considering launching a professional standard qualification – but is seeking the advice of ...
People / ITF and IMEC invest $3m to support maritime training in Ukraine
The International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF) and the International Maritime Employers’ Council (IMEC) have collaborated ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Singapore port congestion pushing up waiting time, cargo rollovers and rates
- 4.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 5.No sympathy for carriers from shippers who must foot the bill for bunker hikes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag