UK Chamber of Shipping Headlines
Recommends / Why ports are crucial to Britain’s future
Head honchos at the UK Chamber of Shipping, British Ports Association and the UK Major ...
News / Muted industry welcome for May's Brexit white paper – little mention of haulage
A divided government notwithstanding, the response from the freight industry to UK prime minister Theresa ...
People / GPA's Bob Sanguinetti to be new UK Chamber of Shipping CEO
The UK Chamber of Shipping has appointed former Royal Navy mariner Bob Sanguinetti as its ...
News / IMO's first steps to reduce shipping emissions not perfect, but positive
The International Maritime Organisation’s (IMO) adoption of an initial strategy to address shipping emissions is “a ...
People / VIDEO: careers - to sea, or not to sea?
It has long been known that the logistics industry struggles to attract new recruits – ...
News / Logistics sector welcomes Whitehall plan for Brexit transition period
Members of the UK logistics industry have commended prime minister Theresa May for making the ...
People / Shipping looks to government for help to meet seafarer shortage
As the world faces up to a dearth of seafarers, the UK government has pledged ...
News / UK logistics sector likes Whitehall plan for post-Brexit customs, but wants more detail
Logistics associations have welcomed proposals from the UK government on post-Brexit customs arrangements, but want more ...
Recommends / GDPR: how data protection regulation will affect your business
The new policy advisor at the UK Chamber of Shipping, Robert Carington, has penned this ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price