People / BIFA site will help cut through the red tape of forwarding apprenticeships
The British International Freight Association (BIFA) has launched a site to help employers and potential ...
People / Freight forwarding apprenticeships set to address UK's skills shortage
The British International Freight Association (BIFA) has urged UK freight forwarders to take advantage of ...
People / Supply chain firms win approval to fund degrees from apprenticeship levy schemes
A UK group of businesses have been successful in their attempt to create a work-based ...
People / World's first supply chain leader apprenticeship set for 2018 launch
The world’s first apprenticeship leading to supply chain leadership roles is set to launch early ...
People / e-Commerce boom drives DP-DHL's new apprenticeship scheme
Deutsche Post-DHL’s (DP-DHL) 2017 apprenticeship programme will focus on developing young talent to staff its ...
People / New apprentice degree course for UK supply chain sector unveiled
A new degree apprenticeship course, jointly developed by Leeds Trinity University, the Supply Chain Academy ...
- 1.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 2.P&O Ferries lays off 1,100 staff as its passenger ferries go freight-only
- 3.DHL Supply Chain 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 4.Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 5.Bangladesh in lockdown as virus halts business and threatens the economy
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers could find the cost of blanked sailings adding up to $23 billion
- 2. email@example.com on Allies dismayed over US handling of global medical supply chain
- 3. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 4. Big j on DHL Supply Chain 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 5. LisaS on Hero of the Week: Kerry Logistics and Trtl sock it to footsore NHS nurses