People / Olivier Ghesquiere named new CEO at Textainer as Philip Brewer retires
Textainer has appointed Olivier Ghesquiere as its new chief executive and president, following the news ...
News / Box lessor Textainer sinks into the red, but insists it can 'turn the corner'
Textainer, the world’s largest container leasing company, posted a $56m net loss in 2016, following a ...
News / Desperate Hanjin creditors in court plea to be told where their assets are held
An application by Hanjin creditors to order the bankrupt South Korean container line to speed ...
News / Lessors count the mounting costs from missing Hanjin containers
Container lessors will take a multi-million dollar hit from the collapse of Hanjin Shipping in ...
News / Hanjin creditors call on US court to allow them to arrest chartered ships
A group of bunker suppliers and tug operators and one of the world’s largest container leasing companies ...
News / Equipment lessors suffer along with shipping lines as the weak market pushes box prices down
The price of new containers continues to tumble, reducing daily hire rates and bringing impairments for lessors. In ...
News / Container leasing companies 'all in the same boat' – swamped by "massive wealth erosion"
With little hope of recovery in the container trades, key industry suppliers – container leasing firms – ...
- 1.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 4.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 1. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 2. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 3. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you