News / Good times still rolling for container lessors as carriers shy away from buying
Container lessors are enjoying a purple patch, as demand remains strong, driven by solid growth in ...
Comment / Analysis: Asia's box manufacturers need to keep a lid on rising costs
Signs of strain in the supply chain are everywhere – the Yang Ming saga continues ...
News / CIMC warns of major losses this year as bottom falls out of the container market
The world’s largest manufacturer of shipping containers, China International Marine Containers (CIMC), today issued a ...
News / Rising demand for containers lifts CIMC profits as new hi-tech venture is unveiled
The world’s largest manufacturer of shipping containers saw profits in the first nine months of ...
- 1.Singapore's sovereign wealth fund, Temasek, rescues debt-laden carrier PIL
- 2.Panalpina board must resign and DSV will cherry-pick best staff to keep
- 3.$1.5bn Amazon Air freight hub breaks ground, but the pilots have misgivings
- 4.Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 5.Drought forces Panama Canal draught restrictions and pushes up rates
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 4. Gary Ferrulli on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 5. gunther ginckels on Maersk's inland terminal network to be integrated into Logistics & Service