News / Good times still rolling for container lessors as carriers shy away from buying
Container lessors are enjoying a purple patch, as demand remains strong, driven by solid growth in ...
Comment / Analysis: Asia's box manufacturers need to keep a lid on rising costs
Signs of strain in the supply chain are everywhere – the Yang Ming saga continues ...
News / CIMC warns of major losses this year as bottom falls out of the container market
The world’s largest manufacturer of shipping containers, China International Marine Containers (CIMC), today issued a ...
News / Rising demand for containers lifts CIMC profits as new hi-tech venture is unveiled
The world’s largest manufacturer of shipping containers saw profits in the first nine months of ...
- 1.FedEx axes Amazon Prime –not profitable enough — and UPS has the same problem
- 2.MSC charters two post-panamax containerships fitted with scrubbers
- 3.Supply chain radar: FedEx between a rock and a hard place after disastrous M&A
- 4.Korean Air Cargo suspends transport and cargo handling services at three hubs
- 5.Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 1. Scott Kelly on Amazon rolls out Transparency fake goods detector system to Europe, Canada and India
- 2. Alex Lennane on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 3. MBENSPEED@GMAIL.COM on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 4. Wageih Fawzy Helal Abdel rheem on DHL Freight announces peak season surcharge for shipments across Europe
- 5. John Delgado on Analysis: time to return to good 'old-fashioned loyalty' in logistics