Next recession Headlines
Premium / On the wires: Recessionary bites – where is that M&A?
Comment: There are obvious “lessons from growth outperformers in logistics”…
MW: Nobel-winning economist Krugman warns that a US recession looms in 2019
MARKETWATCH reports: “Nobel laureate Paul Krugman says he sees a good chance of a recession ...
ZH: Telltale signs of recession
ZERO HEDGE writes… Authored by Charles Hugh Smith via OfTwoMinds blog, I’m seeing lifestyles that are out ...
- 1.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 2.Kuehne + Nagel set to buy Asian forwarder Apex – its largest takeover yet
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.New Montreal port strike would 'really stick a knife in the Canadian economy'
- 5.Carriers eye alternate ports as congestion at LA-Long Beach tightens
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag