News / India eases restrictions, but interstate trucking remains a major challenge
India eased some lockdown restrictions yesterday, but bureaucratic hurdles still hamper interstate trucking. According to the ...
News / Sea-air and coastal shipping look more viable for cargo heading down under
Shippers should consider options such as air-sea cargo and coastal shipping to send goods to ...
News / Uncleared import boxes clogging India's ports being used as 'free warehousing'
There seems no end in sight to the congestion choking India’s ports. According to the Container ...
News / Chaos in India as lack of drivers impacts every sector and every transport mode
Supply chain chaos caused by India’s botched lockdown includes just 10% of truck capacity on ...
News / Australia braces for container storage crisis as more imports arrive
Australia’s coronavirus lockdown and collapse in consumer demand could trigger a container storage crisis. As reported ...
- 1.Logistics jobs being axed in their thousands – but there will be opportunities
- 2.DHL boss Appel praises 'tireless employees', but axes 2,200 jobs in UK
- 3.Container freight rates still on the up – a peak season after all?
- 4.MSC quick off the mark in 11-vessel raid on depressed charter market
- 5.Air cargo market: 'the first steps towards a structural market recovery?'
- 1. Alessandro Pasetti on DHL boss Appel praises 'tireless employees', but axes 2,200 jobs in UK
- 2. Michael Evans on Don’t write off 'digital freight forwarders' – look and learn from them
- 3. Salty Boatman on DHL boss Appel praises 'tireless employees', but axes 2,200 jobs in UK
- 4. Jacob Clark on Carriers get benefit of the doubt on charges of profiteering from the crisis
- 5. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers get benefit of the doubt on charges of profiteering from the crisis