Recommends / Vaccines: a shot in the arm for economies – and retail forwarders
The UK is among those countries looking forward to an economic rebound when lockdown finally ...
News / Logistics protests as Melbourne lockdown puts the brakes on supply chains
The extraordinary lockdown measures imposed on the Australian state of Victoria are threatening to disrupt ...
News / Port of Los Angeles needs to refocus as lost trade war volumes 'won't return'
The port of Los Angeles will suffer “permanent” volume losses from the trade war with ...
News / India eases restrictions, but interstate trucking remains a major challenge
India eased some lockdown restrictions yesterday, but bureaucratic hurdles still hamper interstate trucking. According to the ...
News / Sea-air and coastal shipping look more viable for cargo heading down under
Shippers should consider options such as air-sea cargo and coastal shipping to send goods to ...
News / Uncleared import boxes clogging India's ports being used as 'free warehousing'
There seems no end in sight to the congestion choking India’s ports. According to the Container ...
News / Chaos in India as lack of drivers impacts every sector and every transport mode
Supply chain chaos caused by India’s botched lockdown includes just 10% of truck capacity on ...
News / Australia braces for container storage crisis as more imports arrive
Australia’s coronavirus lockdown and collapse in consumer demand could trigger a container storage crisis. As reported ...
- 1.Singapore port congestion pushing up waiting time, cargo rollovers and rates
- 2.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 3.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 4.Aggressive carriers 'biting the hand that feeds them' as importers shun China
- 5.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 1. Alex Lennane on Time for (an inevitable) change – more women at the top in logistics
- 2. [email protected] on Time for (an inevitable) change – more women at the top in logistics
- 3. [email protected] on Air freight Lufthansa's star performer, but 'the good times never last' says Cargo CEO
- 4. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 5. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking