China's air cargo capacity is back to normal, but demand is weak
China’s airfreight capacity has risen above pre-Shanghai lockdown levels, but there’s been no big uptick ...
While there remain much deeper implications for human beings – and their rights – than the pain felt in supply chain due to the Shanghai lockdown, as highlighted by the media this month:
– Why more than 200,000 Covid-positive results in Shanghai aren’t ’confirmed cases’;
– Some parents are allowed to stay with Covid-positive children after backlash;
– Shanghai residents report shortages of food and medicine;
– Pressure builds as Shanghai, a city of 25 million, remains locked inside;
– State department to Shanghai staff: leave now;
– “I have no ...