Independent Container Line Headlines
News / New wave of transatlantic blankings – and alliances start to lose market share
Transatlantic shippers are set to be hit by another wave of blank sailings this month ...
News / Port of Cork wins new transatlantic deepsea call on ICL service
Irish exporters will next month have their first direct deepsea transatlantic service to the US ...
News / Independent Container Line moves UK call from Liverpool to Southampton
Niche transatlantic carrier Independent Container Line (ICL) is to move its UK call from Liverpool ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 4.Buoyant ocean carriers set to roll out peak season surcharges months early
- 5.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag