Atlantic Container Line Headlines
News / New wave of transatlantic blankings – and alliances start to lose market share
Transatlantic shippers are set to be hit by another wave of blank sailings this month ...
News / Atlantic Container Line reinforces its faith in scrubbers to comply with new fuel rules
The shipping industry is split into two camps ahead of the IMO’s 2020 0.5% sulphur ...
- 1.Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2.China looks ready to step in again and put a cap on ocean freight rates
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.'Back us or lose us' – PIL's final desperate plea to creditors
- 5.EXCLUSIVE: Another shock as DHL Express suspends some UK-EU services
- 1. Rayhan ahmed on Jettainer unveils 'quick and easy' ULD management for smaller airlines
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on Covid rules 'workaround' means KLM Cargo can continue to fly its freighters
- 3. Andy Newbold on Shippers and forwarders mull legal bid against alliances to cap soaring rates
- 4. Marcellin on Why the first weeks of Brexit have been a disaster
- 5. [email protected] on New Dutch quarantine restrictions may push KLM to cancel cargo flights