MW: Google CEO Sundar Pichai gets grilled on Capitol Hill as possible privacy bill looms
MarketWatch reports: “Google CEO Sundar Pichai was forced to play defense Tuesday on Capitol Hill, ...
Recommends / As Mr Zimmerman once said: 'The times, they are a changing’
Panalpina CEO Stefan Karlen (pictured) has posted a blog on ‘progress’. More importantly, on the need ...
Recommends / XPO integrates last-mile delivery data with Google and Amazon voices
XPO is to launch a voice-operated app allowing consumers to track deliveries. DC Velocity reports ...
Recommends / Quest to dominate self-driving cars at the heart of Waymo vs Uber
The outcome of this court case is likely to have direct bearing on the development ...
Recommends / Ahead of Tesla, a start-up's self-driving truck is set to hit Indian roads
Tesla has won plaudits and orders for its recently revealed automated Semi. But it’s far ...
Recommends / Google and Rolls-Royce partner-up on autonomous ship development
Marine engine manufacturer Rolls-Royce has been at the vanguard of the development of autonomous vessels, ...
Fury Road: the driverless future – did Uber 'Google it'?
The Loadstar recently spent the best part of week visiting some of the new freight ...
Comment / After its $3bn purchase of Jet.com, does buying a 3PL make sense to Wal-Mart?
“The retailer as conductor: Managing the resulting complexity will push retailers into a new role, ...
Comment / Software playing by the rules could give us air cargo humans an edge
In March, an historic event took place in Seoul, South Korea: a piece of software ...
Recommends / Google wants to deliver packages from self-driving trucks
The latest on self-driving vehicles from the highly recommended Quartz. This week Google filed a ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?