News / Freightliner owner Genesee & Wyoming to be acquired in $8.4bn deal
Infrastructure investors Brookfield Infrastructure and Singapore’s state-owned GIC are set to buy North America rail ...
RTR: Brookfield clinches $9bn deal to buy Genesee & Wyoming – sources
REUTERS reports: “Investment firm Brookfield Asset Management has agreed to acquire U.S. freight railroad owner ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Brookfield's $4.7bn Oaktree Capital deal – a sign of hard times to come in logistics
The first time I privately met the bankers of Oaktree Capital Management in London was ...
Recommends / HNA in advanced talks to sell Swissport to Brookfield
Debt-laden HNA Group’s efforts to shift air cargo handler Swissport from its books appear to ...
- 1.Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 2.On the wires: Ceva sinks, DSV struggles, DHL & DB Schenker surge through choppy waters
- 3.New digital platform Cargocast will be a 'real game-changer' for logistics
- 4.Market Insight: 'Erratic' Maersk will shrink again – here are two divestment candidates
- 5.We had to go back to basics. Now it's clear where we're going, says Damco CEO
- 1. John.email@example.com on Maersk veteran Brian Godsafe to retire – Jeremy Haycock to step up
- 2. Faisal on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 3. Charles on Ruthless DoJ hunts down final air cargo price-fixing 'scapegoat' Maria Ullings
- 4. Alessandro Pasetti on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!