CNBC: Mall owners Simon, Brookfield set to rescue JC Penney from bankruptcy in $800m deal
CNBC reports: U.S. mall owners Simon Property Group and Brookfield Property Partners are close to finalizing an $800 million deal ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: The $8.4bn Genesee & Wyoming takeover is a one-off, opportunistic rail deal...
Comment: Initially rumoured in March, the takeover of Genesee & Wyoming (G&W) was finally announced on ...
News / Freightliner owner Genesee & Wyoming to be acquired in $8.4bn deal
Infrastructure investors Brookfield Infrastructure and Singapore’s state-owned GIC are set to buy North America rail ...
RTR: Brookfield clinches $9bn deal to buy Genesee & Wyoming – sources
REUTERS reports: “Investment firm Brookfield Asset Management has agreed to acquire U.S. freight railroad owner ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: Brookfield's $4.7bn Oaktree Capital deal – a sign of hard times to come in logistics
Comment: The first time I privately met the bankers of Oaktree Capital Management in London was ...
Recommends / HNA in advanced talks to sell Swissport to Brookfield
Debt-laden HNA Group’s efforts to shift air cargo handler Swissport from its books appear to ...
- 1.ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort
- 2.Container shortages the biggest disrupter: where are all the empty boxes?
- 3.Forwarders see their cargo bumped as vaccine shipments take off
- 4.More box ships skip UK hub ports and forwarders urge EC to intervene
- 5.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 1. Nikolay on Volga-Dnepr AN-124s could be back in the air before the end of the year
- 2. Doug North on ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort
- 3. Troy R McCormack on ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort
- 4. John b on ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort
- 5. Petr Shirshin on ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort