TOC Asia 2019 Headlines
News / Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
Costly empty container repositioning has been exacerbated by the US-China trade war, as more empty ...
News / Shippers should be 'careful what they wish for' on block exemption regulations
Shippers should think twice about lobbying the EU to lift the block exemption regulation (BER) ...
News / IMO 2020 doomsday predictions are overblown, claim – 'box lines will cope'
Doomsday predictions surrounding the IMO 2020 sulphur fuel cap and its impact on container lines ...
News / Carriers making heavy weather of punctuality – but it's not all their fault
Typhoons and other adverse weather events are playing havoc with carrier schedules, presenting a “major ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?